Light Thai Chicken Broth with Greens
This recipe is a tasty light supper choice. Eating lightly for the last meal of the day is a very handy weight-loss strategy. This dish is salty and will make you thirsty, hydrating well before bed.
Makes 2 servings
ONE Serving : 4g Carb 286 Kcals Protein 24g Fat 18g Fibre 4g
Makes 2 Serving
30 ml olive oil
10g, 2 garlic glove chopped
80g, a handful of green beans, chopped
60g, a small handful of cooked Edamame Beans
80g, a large handful of fresh Kale, chopped finely
350ml, Sadies free-range chicken broth
15g, 1 tablespoon of fermented soy sauce
5g, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
1/2 a lime, juiced
120g, 1 free-range raw chicken breast, chopped into bite-sizes
- Add the olive oil to a saucepan and heat gently
- Crush the garlic and add to the oil stirring occasionally.
- Add the raw chicken, soy and fish sauce and cook to remove the raw look.
- Add the green beans and edamame bean and stir in the Sadies chicken stock
- Finally add the lime and kale and soften the kale, cooking gently to retain Vit C, before serving