Keto Egg Roll
This reminds me of a fried breakfast takeaway from a corner cafe in London after a night out! I prepare it in 4 minutes. I got this Keto Bread roll recipe online from Diet Doctor and I bake up a double recipe – 12 rolls and they last in the fridge for a week. I lightly toast them before I add the topping.
One Serving: Carb 3 Kcals 389
The Keto Roll recipe is posted separately under breakfasts
1 Keto roll
1 medium egg
35g 1 slice lean ham
- REmove you keto roll from the fridge and gently heat on top of a toaster whil you cook the rest. I slice the roll in half and toast it on rather than in the toaster.
- Add 10g butter to a small frying pan
- Crack in an egg
- Place the raw large handful of washed spinach on top and gently lay the slice of ham on top of the spinach
- Time cooking will depend on how hard you want your egg
- Remove the ham and flip over the egg – the spinach is already wilting but now very quickly cooks . Place the ham slice back on.
- Cut the frying pans content in half and top each half of the roll.